Welcome to the Superior Court of California, County of San Bernardino Jury Interactive Web Response System.
The system provides a convenient way for you to complete the following actions associated with your jury service:
- Complete your Juror Questionnaire – When completing the questionnaire, please verify that your name and address is accurate. Click here to complete your juror questionnaire. Note: this link will not work on Internet Explorer or Safari. Please use either Edge, Chrome, Firefox.
- If you are unable to complete the on-line questionnaire, click here to print a hard-copy or contact us to request a questionnaire be mailed to you.
- Please bring your jury postcard summons on the reporting date.
- Defer jury service up to 90 days - you may defer your service up to 90 days click here to proceed.
- Electronic notification - you may sign-up for electronic notifications via email, text or phone call click here to proceed. Data charges may apply.
- Work verification - you may obtain a verification slip click here to proceed.
- Check juror status - you may check your jury status after 5:00 PM the day before your appearance date. Click here to proceed or contact the court at (909) 884-1858 for a recorded message that will advise you of your required reporting or call-in schedule. Note: If you cannot reach us by telephone, or have not been excused, you must appear at the court location listed on your summons.
All information provided through this internet service is provided “as is”, with no warranties, express or implied, including the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall the Superior Court of California, County of San Bernardino be liable for any damages, or in any nature whatsoever, arising out of the use of, or the inability to use, this internet service. If the Jury Interactive Web Response System does not open in a new Window, then you must disable any "pop-up blocker" software.