Welcome to the Superior Court of California, County of San Bernardino Jury Interactive Web Response System.
The system provides a convenient way for you to complete the following actions associated with your jury service:
- Fill out your Juror Questionnaire – It is important to complete your Juror Questionnaire upon receiving your summons. When completing the questionnaire, please verify that your name and address is accurate. If you are unable to complete the on-line questionnaire, click here to print a hard-copy or contact us to request a questionnaire be mailed to you. Please bring your jury postcard summons on the reporting date
- Defer jury service up to 90 days
- Elect to receive updates regarding reporting status – You may elect to receive updates regarding your required reporting or call-in schedule via phone, text, and/or email (normal text messaging fees apply) when you complete the Juror Questionnaire. Any telephone or email information collected will not be shared or forwarded to any third party
- Check juror status
- Obtain a verification slip for each day of service
- Or you may contact the court after 5:00 PM the day before your appearance date to find out if you need to report for jury service. A recorded message will advise you of your required reporting or call-in schedule. Call either (909) 884-1858 or 1-866-402-5879
Note: If you cannot reach us by telephone, or have not been excused, you must appear at the court location listed on your summons.
All information provided through this internet service is provided “as is”, with no warranties, express or implied, including the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall the Superior Court of California, County of San Bernardino be liable for any damages, or in any nature whatsoever, arising out of the use of, or the inability to use, this internet service. If the Jury Interactive Web Response System does not open in a new Window, then you must disable any "pop-up blocker" software.